The foundation aims to help creation in the fields of visual arts and culture encouraging societal impact.
- Program of encounters around artistic practices and its political and societal issues (Thalielab, Brussels)
- Residences (open calls or invitation) on societal themes
- Support for the production of artistic projects involving communities and territory
- Arts education program
Board of Directors
• Nathalie Guiot, President-Founder and artistic director
• Thierry Forien, Art collector, Secretary
• Caroline Mierop, administrator, former director of ENSAV La Cambre, Brussels
Nathalie Guiot, Founder
Writer, curator and art collector, Nathalie Guiot studied journalism and communication. She founded Anabet Editions in the 2000s and, in 2012, created Thalie Art Project as an association offering a platform for artistic and performance activities. The association has now become a private foundation, Thalie Art Foundation. A founding member of the Tokyo Art Club (Palais de Tokyo), committed to promoting education, Nathalie Guiot contributes to the educational activities of Wiels (Center for Contemporary Art, Brussels) and is also a co-founder of the Fonds des Amis de la Cambre pour l’International and at the initiative of the Thalie fund (hosted by the King Baudoin Foundation) that supports a school for disadvantaged children in India. Nathalie Guiot is the author of ‘Collectionneurs, les VIP de l’art contemporain’ (Anabet Editions, 2008), ‘Conversations, l’artiste et le collectionneur’, (BlackJack Editions, 2013).